[Scribus] running scribus 1.2.4.1 want to upgrade

John Jason Jordan johnxj
Sun Nov 12 07:02:01 CET 2006

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 23:38:39 -0600
"Dwain Alford" <dwain.alford at gmail.com> dijo:
> > Alex has added Scribus 1.3.3.5 to his Ubuntu repositories, you are 5
> > minutes away from having it on your system:)
>>
> > http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Getting_Scribus_on_Ubuntu/Kubuntu_up_and_running

I just tried the instructions on the above web link. I already had the
standard repositories, so I just needed to add the tagancha
repositories. Unfortunately, Synaptic puked up the URLs.

I currently have 1.3.3.2 on my Ubuntu Dapper amd-64 computer. I got it
by installing scribus-gn in Synaptic. How can I get 1.3.3.5? TIA