[Scribus] PDF fields documentation

John Jason Jordan johnxj
Sat Nov 11 06:07:18 CET 2006

Never mind my previous question. I finally poked at stuff long enough
that I figured out how to make a list appear in a PDF combo box.
However, there is a serious problem. Evidently you can set the font for
the PDF field to:

Courier (regular, bold, italic, bold-italic)
Helvetica (regular, bold, italic, bold-italic)
Times (regular, bold, italic, bold-italic)
Zapf Dingbats
Symbols

This will not do. I need to set the font for the form to a special font
that has characters in the International Phonetic Alphabet. I know you
can tell Scribus additional paths for the fonts you have installed, but
can I also make additional fonts available for PDF fields?