[Scribus] 2 questions about download

Le Tigre scribus
Fri Nov 10 18:53:55 CET 2006

Hi everybody

I have 2 questions about downloading Scribus:

- how can you know if the cvs version is new. I mean, if I do:

cvs -z3 co -r Version13x Scribus

all the fils are downloaded, even if it's the version that I already
have (at this time, 4th november).
So is there a command in order to know, and not to download if it's
unuseful?

- I'm now (after mrdocs' advises) on OpenSuse 10.1. Is there a way to
specify a "repositery" (I don't know if it's the term on Suse) to Yast
in order to have Scribus 1.3.3x. Because in Yast, you have only 1.2.x,
and you have to download manually on sourceforge the rpm (which is a bit
pitty because you don't know when there's a new version).

So sorry for my english, I hope my questions are clear.

Thanks

Raphael