[Scribus] Novell-MS

Roger hovergo
Tue Nov 7 00:40:09 CET 2006

Novell-related guys have been developing Mono for quite some time now.
  Sometime back, there was a very lengthy flaming thread on the Gimp
mailing list highlighting someone specific to be furthering the MS
cause.  Around the same time, it was heard that Microsoft had acquired
a good equity share in Novell. And now this ...  :)   Where are we
heading guys?  :)

Are we heading toward an microsoft/Novell endeavour for absolute control of Linux.
If we use Suse we don't get sued, but anything else leaves us open to the whim of corporations.