[Scribus] Novell-MS

Craig Ringer craig
Tue Nov 7 03:01:30 CET 2006

Roger wrote:
> Novell-related guys have been developing Mono for quite some time now.
>   Sometime back, there was a very lengthy flaming thread on the Gimp
> mailing list highlighting someone specific to be furthering the MS
> cause.  Around the same time, it was heard that Microsoft had acquired
> a good equity share in Novell. And now this ...  :)   Where are we
> heading guys?  :)

Where we're heading is hopefully no further with this topic on this
mailing list. There's usually a bit of off-topic discussion, but this is
so far out it's leaving orbit, and the whole topic is major flamebait
(not your presentation of it - just the topic its self).

Somewhere else for this one, OK?

--
Craig Ringer