[Scribus] Prepare EPS for commercial print

mvdg mvdg27
Tue May 30 16:24:50 CEST 2006

Hi,

I just performed al the steps proposed by momo. I
imported the Inkscape SVG into scribus. For the
business card I added the address information in
scribus. Then I exported the whole thing as pdf. I
made sure I selected the output media being 'for
printer'.

Now when I review the generated pdf, the text created
by Scribus is just fine, but the logo itself seems a
little jagged. When I exported the whole thing in eps,
this doesn't happen .. however, exporting to eps
doesn't have the option to select the output media.

Am I doing something wrong? Should I use PDF or eps
instead?

Cheers -Michiel