[Scribus] Prepare EPS for commercial print

Michiel van der Geest mvdg27
Tue May 30 10:19:46 CEST 2006

Hi,

>So the best to do is to import SVG (or EPS)
> generated by Inkscape into
> Scribus, and export the whole stuff as CMYK (in PDF
> for example.)

Is it really that simple? Although I really hope so,
it seems like there's more to it than that. Why would
printers demand CMYK, if the process is so simple they
can easily do it themselves? And charge expensive
hours for correcting your file?

Anyway, when I try to activate Color Management the
colors of the logo change, but I can't seem to find
the right CMYK color. Where can I find mor info on
this topic? Or is it really something one shouldn't
worry about?

Cheers -Michiel