[Scribus] About Scribus with Mac and Win... Problem of fonts

Mos mos_fr
Sun May 28 17:36:36 CEST 2006

Hi everybody !

I am beginning with Scribus.

Few days ago I created a document with Scribus on a Mac based machine. I
use the Bitstream and Utopia fonts because of indications on the Scribus
help.

I have now a Windows based machine with a large screen and I install
Scirbus for windows. All works fine. Nevertheless, I have a problem of
fonts and I am not keen with this problem.

Bitstream Charter and Utopia fonts are not provided on windows systems.
I try to find fonts files on the  web. I only find  *.pfa files
(provided with gs or *Nix systems).
Windows XP seems not to recognize theses.

How should I do to use/install theses fonts. Where can I find them (I
understand they are in public domain now)..

Thanks a lot

Mos