[Scribus] Correct tool for 500-page technical book

Jean Ghali jghali
Thu May 25 02:55:32 CEST 2006

Erich Dollansky wrote:

> There is a bug in the Windows version which bothers me with a document
> of some 50 pages.
>
> It looks like the programmers found it but did not publish a new version.

1.3.3.2 should be released soon with the fix. There are two workaround.
First one: run scribus using the en us language. This can be done by
launching scribus with the following command line : scribus -l en . Second
one: take qm files from a very recent 1.3.3.2cvs and replace the ones
originally provided with 1.3.3.1.