[Scribus] Correct tool for 500-page technical book

D. R. Evans doc.evans
Thu May 25 16:34:54 CEST 2006

Thanks for your comments, everyone. I was a bit concerned that posting
to a Scribus mailing list was asking for lots of "Scribus is the best
thing since sliced bread" responses regardless of whether it could
actually do the job, so the objectiveness of the responses has been
very refreshing.

I think I shall be going with plain TeX, since that is what I know
best and I am pretty sure that I can get out of any trouble I get
myself into.

But I will at least give Scribus a try for the cover, and spend some
time playing with it fso that when it does become a contender I shall
have had some experience with it.

Thanks very much

  Doc Evans