[Scribus] Scribus - new user

Ryan ryanag
Mon May 22 12:24:01 CEST 2006

Its impressive that it runs at all on systems meant for Win95...

I found that by replacing:
- gnome with XFCE (new beta version)
- eye of gnome with xzgv
- gimp with ida
- openoffice with abiword/gnumeric/rlplot
- adobe acrobat with xpdf

Scribus became much more usable since I freed up a lot of my RAM without
giving up any of the functionality I need.