[Scribus] Promotion-material for Scribus?

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sat May 20 19:22:56 CEST 2006

Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:
> I can always help with the Polish language. Sorry I am new here so I haven't
> realized these have been done. But I find that with open source projects
> press releases are quite a good way to capture some folks' attention.

It would be great if you could translate those release announcements
into Polish and deliver them to their "targets":) Meanwhile -- assuming
you have some time to spend --  our Polish subwiki
http://tinyurl.com/onbvd would need some helping hands, since I've been
maintaining it more or less solehandedly. You could pick up and
translate some English Wiki articles, deliver your own tips and faqs,
produce promotional material, etc. Any kind and amount of help will be
very much appreciated.

BTW: the same applies to other non-English subwikis. The German and
Portuguese versions have been rapidly developed by two commited men,
Christoph Sch?fer and Ludi Maciel, but they are alone in what they are
doing. Having more people there would be more fun for all of us:)

cheers
Maciej