[Scribus] Scribus Indic Malayalam Script support

Scott Karns scottkinsf
Sat May 6 23:14:37 CEST 2006

Craig Bradney wrote:
There is that plan when Scribus is capable, however if you set up the TOC from
the beginning it is pretty quick. It will depend on your document type of
course, however I know that I can create the TOC for my 32 page magazine in
about 10 mins with the current method. The current method allows many
variations of adding some type of variable(s) to a frame for a lot of
automation and can be very powerful if set up appropriately.

Craig

 Craig, You've piqued my interest, any chance you could provide a simple example of your method of adding a variable to a frame for the purpose of TOC automation?

 Scott