[Scribus] pantone colors on scribus (summary)

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Sat May 6 22:57:30 CEST 2006

Am Samstag, 6. Mai 2006 22:19 schrieb Riku Leino:
> Maciej Hanski wrote:
> > Christoph Sch?fer napisa?(a):
> > > http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_to_use_spot_colours_with_Scribus
> >
> > I'd like to remove the "Work in progress" note -- is there anything else
> > the other thread participants would consider  essential for this
> > beginner howto?
>
> Probably the part that recommends manually editing scribus.rc to get colors
> there. That's not necessary needed. One can simply edit the default color
> listings through the Edit->Colors dialog when there are no docs open to
> include desired spot colors to the default color listings.

Actually, that's not what is required here, since I think we're talking about
swatches. What we need is a sample XML line (will add that) that can be
included in scribus.rc. And as a feature we need the ability to create,
import and export swatches (is on the road map IIRC).

Christoph