[Scribus] pantone colors on scribus (summary)

Riku Leino tsoots
Sat May 6 22:19:51 CEST 2006

Maciej Hanski wrote:
> Christoph Sch?fer napisa?(a):
> > http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_to_use_spot_colours_with_Scribus
>
> I'd like to remove the "Work in progress" note -- is there anything else
> the other thread participants would consider  essential for this
> beginner howto?

Probably the part that recommends manually editing scribus.rc to get colors
there. That's not necessary needed. One can simply edit the default color
listings through the Edit->Colors dialog when there are no docs open to
include desired spot colors to the default color listings.