[Scribus] little cms 'unsuitable'

Bart Alberti bart
Sat May 6 01:07:11 CEST 2006

bart at kissling:~> scribus
Littlecms : profile is unsuitable for output
bart at kissling:~> rpm -qa|grep cms
liblcms-devel-1.12-57
liblcms-1.12-57

bart at kissling:~> ls -l download/|grep 2006-05-05
-rw-r--r--   1 bart users   777834 2006-05-05 15:49 lcms-1.15.tar.gz

Although 1.3.4cvs says C-C-T-F-A (there should be a command line option
to state this immediately since cut and paste is not working for that
feature display to document these settings), and in 'preferences'
'Enable Color management' is checked.
I see no rpm for SuSE 9.2 and if I do the tar ball from the cms org how
do I compile so scribus sees the 1.1.5 cms and not my installed ones?
Maybe generating an rpmbuild command would be helpful so the SuSE rpm
data base must not be corrupted.

Bart Alberti