[Scribus] Scribus Indic Malayalam Script support

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sat May 6 10:38:08 CEST 2006

> I wonder if a better way would not be to use styles for TOC. Like I have a
> style called Header and to be able to create a TOC based on a particular
> header (one or more) would be more than nice. I am aware that this may mean
> some further complications so please be patient with me as I am new to
> Scribus and DTP in general too.

There is that plan when Scribus is capable, however if you set up the TOC from
the beginning it is pretty quick. It will depend on your document type of
course, however I know that I can create the TOC for my 32 page magazine in
about 10 mins with the current method. The current method allows many
variations of adding some type of variable(s) to a frame for a lot of
automation and can be very powerful if set up appropriately.

Craig