[Scribus] pantone colors

Kernow Craig kernow
Fri May 5 04:32:07 CEST 2006

Wikipedia has a good entry on spot colours at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spot_color
(now with a mention of scribus alongside its proprietary counterparts)

Gustavo, it may be helpful to read the printing entry on wikipedia too
as that has muc background info on the many aspects and processes of the
many methods of printing... it probably won't answer your question
however i t will certainly give an indication of the complexity of any
and every printing process. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printing

Kernow