[Scribus] Getting a rich red for text.

John R. Culleton john
Wed Mar 22 22:33:23 CET 2006

For book cover text I would like to use a deep rich red,
something like c0 m100 y100 k0 or variants thereof. On my
paricular monitor and also on printed items I can't get such a
rich red. None of the choices in the text palette seem close.
This of course could be a monitor adjustment problem.

Be that as it may is there a way to specify the color of text in
either RGB or CMYK terms? Or do I have to dig into the Scribus
sla file and patch in the right numbers manually?

--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: