[Scribus] Bleeding

Nicholas Vettese nvettese
Fri Mar 24 14:13:58 CET 2006

Re: [Scribus] BleedingThanks.  I am just happy I used the right word!  :)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Louis Desjardins
  To: scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
  Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 7:52 PM
  Subject: Re: [Scribus] Bleeding

    I am not sure if I am using the correct terminology, but my question is probably very easy to solve.  Say I have a document with a background color.  How do I get it to bleed all the way to the edge?  Do I just create an image placeholder all the way to the edges, or even beyond?

  Please consult the Scribus wiki on this.

  Bleed is not yet supported "as such" but there are workarounds.

  HTH

  Louis

    Thanks,
    nick