[Scribus] *mac scribus 1.3.2 aqua

Thomas R. Koll tomk32
Thu Mar 9 09:37:30 CET 2006

Am 09.03.2006 um 09:31 schrieb lars:
> Thanks for that.
> Where I can get the X11 scribus. I had the thame problem with
> neooffice
> (?); that works very slow but the X11 version of open office is
> better.
> To say one can load openoffice documents and mean asci.txt is only the
> half of the truth, isn?t it?
> You have an idea to include 60 footnotes in a text of 100 pages and
> 120
> images?

Converting that much will take you a few days at least.
So, if you are happy enough with the layout in OOo, stick
with it. I've done a 200 pages book (printed 1000 copies)
with OOo and it looked just perfect.

For the X11-version you will need to install fink (fink.sf.net)
first and then I think it's 'fink install scribus' in Terminal.app

ciao, tom

--
http://www.tomk32.de - just a geek trying to change the world
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:TomK32