[Scribus] *mac scribus 1.3.2 aqua

Benjamin Huot benjaminhuot
Thu Mar 9 17:21:15 CET 2006

For Open Office.org 2.0 on the Mac you do _not_ need to install Fink. I
installed Apple's X Windows from the Tiger install DVD. It is under
extra applications or something to that effect. After you do that, all
you need to do is download OpenOffice.org 2.0 and drag and drop the
application bundle (icon) to your Applications folder. Apple's X Windows
works with Inkscape and Gimp application bundles great too.