[Scribus] *mac scribus 1.3.2 aqua

lars lars
Thu Mar 9 09:31:09 CET 2006

Dr. Lars Hennings - 0170 380 6564
_

Thanks for that.
Where I can get the X11 scribus. I had the thame problem with neooffice
(?); that works very slow but the X11 version of open office is better.
To say one can load openoffice documents and mean asci.txt is only the
half of the truth, isn?t it?
You have an idea to include 60 footnotes in a text of 100 pages and 120
images?
thanks and best wishes
lars