[Scribus] Best way to explore Scribus Code

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Fri Mar 3 04:29:38 CET 2006

Hi Riku,

Thanks for replying.

On 3/2/06, Riku Leino <tsoots at gmail.com> wrote:
> DTP skills are not needed to be able to contribute to the project. X.....

Don't you think it's better to pickup the DTP concepts first?  I am
thinking about using any other good DTP package with a good help
system and documentation.  Do you recommend any?  Is quark available
on Windows?  In-Design?  How good is their documentation from the
perspective of teaching a complete layman when it comes to DTP?

> > By the same token, can I ask source-code related questions X.............
> I'd say irc is a better place for this. When you're coding and hit a problem
> you could just ask in irc and get a direct answer.

Thanks.

> Although we don't have any language restriction here so I guess c++ and friends would be
> quite ok. At least I wouldn't mind.

I meant internationalization/localization.  I mean - L10N/i18N!

Basically, I am anxious about the overall object model.

--
Thanks & regards,

Asif