[Scribus] further informations: crash when I generate a pdf-file with images

avox avox
Wed Jun 28 23:44:27 CEST 2006

Peter Bartels-2 wrote:

> Hallo Peter,
>
>  the pictures were scanned and edited with photoshop in a copyshop.
>
>  There are two little problems to attach a picture to the buglist:
>
>  1. the copyright of the picture, I have only the permission from the
> painter to publish the paintings in the book.
>
>  2. I have only an analog modem - and then upload 30 Mb?

If the tip about removing EXIF comments doesn't work, you can

1. file a bug with "View Status: private" That way only Scribus developers
   see this bug and the attached files; and we wont redistribute.
2. It might be enough if you upload just one of the tiffs -- or do they each
have
   30MB?

Anyway, the tip about EXIF data sounds sensible.

/Andreas