[Scribus] further informations: crash when I generate a pdf-file with images

Matthijs Zwinderman mzwinderman
Wed Jun 28 21:58:49 CEST 2006

I believe it's a problem with invalid exif-stuff.

You might want to try removing ALL exif-stuff from the tiff (tool
here: http://www.hugsan.com/EXIFutils/)

As always, keep a back-up!!
Removing the EXIF information should not reduce the quality of the image.

Good luck,

Ps:

Found this by searching "unknown field with tag 34665 (0x8769)
encountered" on google!