[Scribus] further informations: crash when I generate a pdf-file with images

Peter Bartels froschdd
Wed Jun 28 21:19:11 CEST 2006

Hallo Peter,

 the pictures were scanned and edited with photoshop in a copyshop.

 There are two little problems to attach a picture to the buglist:

 1. the copyright of the picture, I have only the permission from the painter to publish the paintings in the book.

 2. I have only an analog modem - and then upload 30 Mb?

 But I know somebody with a faster connection (DSL). Maybe I find time in the next days to meet him.

 Thanks

 Peter

Plinnell <mrdocs at scribus.info> schrieb: On Wednesday 28 June 2006 19:35, Peter Bartels wrote:
> I want to create a book with text and images.  The images are about
> 30 Mb (tiff-files) (because. of quality, the book is for sell)   I
> want to create a pdf with pdf 1.4   (generating with pdf 1.3 I get
> the same errors)  These are the complete warnings:

> -------------  Absturz durch Signal #6  Calling Emergency Save
> Peter

Please file a bug at http://bugs.scribus.net and attach one of the
TIFFs in question. Do you know what application last edited the
TIFFs ?

Crash reports are better handled in the bug tracker.

Thanks,

Peter