[Scribus] further informations: crash when I generate a pdf-file with images

Plinnell mrdocs
Wed Jun 28 19:54:19 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 28 June 2006 19:35, Peter Bartels wrote:
> I want to create a book with text and images.  The images are about
> 30 Mb (tiff-files) (because. of quality, the book is for sell)   I
> want to create a pdf with pdf 1.4   (generating with pdf 1.3 I get
> the same errors)  These are the complete warnings:
<snipped>

> -------------  Absturz durch Signal #6  Calling Emergency Save
> Peter

Please file a bug at http://bugs.scribus.net and attach one of the
TIFFs in question. Do you know what application last edited the
TIFFs ?

Crash reports are better handled in the bug tracker.

Thanks,

Peter