[Scribus] RE: Maintaining text with scribus

Marc de Banville marc
Mon Jun 12 18:28:31 CEST 2006

Greg,

First try with framelist.py. It works great with pagenumbers and so, but
two problems:

1. Accentuated letters result in strange combinations. For instance
letter e acute "?" results in weird  "??" combination. Is there a
python-scribus function to correct this (In the text editor it is fine)

2. Long texts which jumps from frame to frame are repeated as the script
does not detect it is the same text. I will start to study python a
little bit to see if I can modify your script to fix these. But if a
scribus python guru could give me some advice, I would be very happy :-).

Thanks again

Marc