[Scribus] Changing several frames size but not the text

Florence Gaillaguet florence.gaillaguet
Sun Jun 11 13:31:24 CEST 2006

Hi Thomas,

I have noticed the same thing, which causes troubles when dealing with
tables, especially when you have to resize a few cells. Not only the size of
the text changes, but also the size of the lines. Using the mouse to resize
is not easy when you work on a table.
Perhaps it could be useful to do a bug report about that, if it hasn't been
done already.

Florence.