[Scribus] Changing several frames size but not the text

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun Jun 11 14:50:28 CEST 2006

Florence Gaillaguet wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> I have noticed the same thing, which causes troubles when dealing with
> tables, especially when you have to resize a few cells. Not only the
> size of the text changes, but also the size of the lines. Using the
> mouse to resize is not easy when you work on a table.
> Perhaps it could be useful to do a bug report about that, if it hasn't
> been done already.
This is a peculiar bug. It doesn't happen at all in Linux, and the
behavior I see in Windows 1.3.3.2 is different from Thomas's.
I'll post a bug, and then perhaps you can add to it, Thomas.

Here is the report:
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=3902

Greg