[Scribus] AND operation

Matthijs Zwinderman mzwinderman
Fri Jun 9 17:19:49 CEST 2006

Thanks everybody!

I'm trying your methods right now!
The problem is, however, that scribus starts to crash when I try
them... Only 1 alinea Ipsum Lorem and my logo is enough!

Adrianna, I don't think I know what you mean? It sounds very
promising, but if I do that, won't the logo also be visible outside
the letters? (it should look like the 'green' in example 4 here:
www.market-square.info/pages/pdf_design.htm (tnx cedric)

And Andreas, where can I get that version (the 1.3.4cvs-version)?
(because that also sounds promising)

Matthijs