[Scribus] alignment functionality

Cedric Sagne csagne
Wed Jun 7 18:56:51 CEST 2006

All,

After thoroughly checking for alignment, I am asking if anyone was more lucky and managed to find it.

Aligning to a grid or guides is obviously possible (as discussed in previous threads), but I was wondering if there is something like a centered alignment - defining a guide, and centering objects around it , skewer style, which would be very suitable for objects of different widths.
I am thinking specifically (if someone knows what I mean) of alignment functionalities in Macromedia Flash.

Cedric

http://mail.yahoo.com