[Scribus] Hybrid pdfs

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Tue Jun 6 22:53:27 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I recently read about an interesting feature of Papyrus Office in c't
magazine. Papyrus can export hybrid PDFs that save the editable (*.pap, I
think) application file in the PDF. Any PDF displaying or processing program
will ignore this "appendix" and use the PDF data only, while Papyrus users
still can edit the hybrid PDF (the appended file).

I have no idea how risky these files are in printing workflows, but I'd be
interested what others, especially our PDF magicians, think about it.

Cheers,

Christoph