[Scribus] Scribus 1.3.3.x is available for all arches in Debian main

John Jason Jordan johnxj
Tue Jun 6 21:00:52 CEST 2006

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 11:30:54 -0600
Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex at tagancha.org> dijo:

> I think this news will be of interest to people who run Scribus on non-i386
> architectures. Scribus 1.3.x (scribus-ng package) has been accepted into the
> Debian main archive yesterday. This means that you can get a binary package
> for your arch now without having to build from a source package yoursel, if
> the arch is supported by Debian of course. So, forget about building from the
> source package and enjoy life even more :). The current package version is
> 1.3.3.1, but I am in the process of uploading a 1.3.3.2 update, which should
> be available for installation in a couple of days once autobuilders are
> through with it. Of course you can get the 1.3.3.2 binary i386 package and the
> source package from our repositories on scribus.net and tagancha.org right now
> if you need to. And, as usual, you can run 1.2.x (scribus) and 1.3.x
> (scribus-ng) side-by-side without problems.

I'm not a Linux expert. I have Ubuntu-64 Breezy on AMD-64 computer. Does this mean that 1.3.3.1 should be listed now in the Synaptic apt-get manager? (I just have the standard repositories listed.)