[Scribus] Scribus 1.3.3.x is available for all arches in Debian main

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Tue Jun 6 19:30:54 CEST 2006

I think this news will be of interest to people who run Scribus on non-i386
architectures. Scribus 1.3.x (scribus-ng package) has been accepted into the
Debian main archive yesterday. This means that you can get a binary package
for your arch now without having to build from a source package yoursel, if
the arch is supported by Debian of course. So, forget about building from the
source package and enjoy life even more :). The current package version is
1.3.3.1, but I am in the process of uploading a 1.3.3.2 update, which should
be available for installation in a couple of days once autobuilders are
through with it. Of course you can get the 1.3.3.2 binary i386 package and the
source package from our repositories on scribus.net and tagancha.org right now
if you need to. And, as usual, you can run 1.2.x (scribus) and 1.3.x
(scribus-ng) side-by-side without problems.

Regards,

Alex.