[Scribus] Inkscape and Gimp

Marc de Banville marc
Fri Jun 2 19:28:51 CEST 2006

Momo,

With separate for Gimp 2.0, if you use Image-> separate -> save, you have a
CMYK TIFF file that imports nice into Scribus. Output to pdf is fine. If you use image -> separate -> to colours you have a layers masked xcf picture where you can change colours. It is not yet anything like a colorspace of its own, but you have some control, and an output function to Scribus that works.

Marc