[Scribus] CMR - international consignment note

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Thu Jul 27 13:16:51 CEST 2006

Bogdan Malinowski napisał(a):
>> Excellent work, Bogdan. If you leave the files where
>> they are, we will add them to out "Made with  Scribus"
>> section on the Wiki.
>
> sure! i want this file to be popular.
>
>>> i couldnt use 4 images in 4 colours
>>> (scribus at windows2k) - maybe somebody
>>> will fix this problem, all files are on this site.
>
> what about this ? i know it is not soo important but it distressing me.
> all files are on site - maybe you will try?

After my extended weekend -- I'm leaving right now :) BTW, if you agree
on releasing your .sla file unter the GNU FDL Licence, we could probably
consider using your CMR form (.sla file including pictures) in our
Scribus tutorial on the Scribus Wiki.

cheers
Maciej