[Scribus] CMR - international consignment note

Bogdan Malinowski bm
Thu Jul 27 12:06:47 CEST 2006

> Excellent work, Bogdan. If you leave the files where
> they are, we will add them to out "Made with  Scribus"
> section on the Wiki.

sure! i want this file to be popular.

>> i couldnt use 4 images in 4 colours
>> (scribus at windows2k) - maybe somebody
>> will fix this problem, all files are on this site.

what about this ? i know it is not soo important but it distressing me.
all files are on site - maybe you will try?

> Select the text frame/Properties Palette/XYZ
> Tab/Rotation

i am soo tired of this project that i didnt check :-)

BM
--
Bogdan Malinowski
moje portfolio : http://portfolio.netstar.pl   .:.   GG#388255