[Scribus] CMR - international consignment note

MaHan ma_han2000
Thu Jul 27 11:43:11 CEST 2006

--- Bogdan Malinowski <bm at netstar.pl> wrote:

> Hello everybody!
> few days ago i was looking for CMR (international
> transport document) in
> PDF format but i couldnt find it. Soo - i decidet to
> create it using
> Scribus :-)
> maybe somebody will use it :
> http://netstar.pl/docs

Excellent work, Bogdan. If you leave the files where
they are, we will add them to out "Made with  Scribus"
section on the Wiki.

> i couldnt use 4 images in 4 colours
> (scribus at windows2k) - maybe somebody
> will fix this problem, all files are on this site.
>
> secound problem is how to rotate text 90 degree?
> thanks for help  and i hope somebody will need my
> work with this document.

Select the text frame/Properties Palette/XYZ
Tab/Rotation

Pozdrowienia
Maciej