[Scribus] Stupid mistake

Allen techwriter
Thu Jul 27 06:31:45 CEST 2006

So the phone rang and while talking I deleted a post I wanted to save.
Don't remember who wrote it or the exact words used so I can't find it
using the search function. Hunted through 50+ likely candidates, nada.

Someone posted a comment to the list in the last couple of days about
the helpfulness of this list and compared it to a list for the distro of
Linux they use.

I wanted to look over that list's posts to get a feel for the reason for
the comparison. Would the soul who posted it tell me off-list what was
the distro and where it could be read?

Thanks a bunch.

Allen