[Scribus] Several reasons why columns will stay per frame in Scribus; was: Why do?

Wesley T Allen wezlo
Wed Jul 26 04:33:51 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 25 July 2006 8:50, Louis Desjardins wrote:
> BandiPat a ?crit :
> > Where do you guys come up with this stuff?  Where have you been hiding
> > out for the last few 10 years?
>
> This whole situation reminds me of a crocodile caught in a trap
> surrounded with people that only try to get it out and the crocodile
> biting back! We are only trying to help and we're gonna get hurt. I
> can't believe this.

When you're dealing with someone who can't accept that in Scribus "columns"
are done IN a frame and if you want to use multiple frames you have to do it
by hand - it just leads to the banging of one's head on a table.

> Pat, I can only suggest you formulate your comments in a kind manner, if
> you allow me to ask. I and others on this list might just find we have
> spent too much time taking care of the issues you raised and trying to
> get your point with so little "information" ("comment" is a better word
> here).

Watch it, or we'll be slapped with a suit from the silicon anti-defamation
league...