[Scribus] Again: Tutorial

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Wed Jul 26 17:30:42 CEST 2006

MaHan a ?crit :

(snip)

> I would like to have another look at its other
> pics/titles  at home, but I guess this definitely
> could be a way to go:) The  text isn't controversial
> at all. Good idea, Louis. Besides, I'm assuming this
> is mutually agreed that we are going to cover the
> 1.3.* series with our update/enhancement.

Yes, I think it is agreed we cover 1.3.* series.

What would be the best way, dealing with 1.2.* as well : just put a few
notes here and there or really have two branches for the tutorial? Is it
worth the work anyways? Because the screenshots will be different + the
feature set...

Peter? Craig? Do you have any suggestion on 1.2.* series regarding the
tutorial?

Louis