[Scribus] Why do?

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Jul 24 13:30:37 CEST 2006

> OTOH we will not hesitate to move options around if they are more logical
> to users that way -- feedback welcome!

Which was proved simply by the move of preferences to the file menu, as a
request by many users.

Its also work noting that its hard to write documentation for a GUI that is
not final or does not exist yet. 1.3.x is changing rapidly and until the
underlying work is done, we cannot do the front end. Consider the new style
manager. We have character styles and paragraph style changes in 1.3.x, but
its not shown the GUI yet, and there is certainly no user end documentation
yet.

Those that request more documentation, feel free to write on the wiki. That
is what it is for. You may also add an area to request documentation to be
written.

Craig