[Scribus] Scribus Wiki Usefulness (Was: Re: Why do?)

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Mon Jul 24 09:38:35 CEST 2006

Allen wrote:

> Gregory Pittman wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> As I look at  main page with the idea of "Where do I start?", it is
>> not readily apparent.
>
> Bingo! Even a short example of the steps to a very simple protect would
> help.
>
> I found the Wiki informative, but not useful. Meaning, if I knew how to
> phrase the question they way the Wiki was written then I could find some
> information. I could also stumble on some nuggets of information. But I
> was not able to connect the information readily to the problem I thought
> I was having. Mind you, I might have been having a very different
> problem than what I thought.

Hi Allen,
first, thank you for your feedback. I (and probably other wiki authors
too) am very much interested in your suggestions how to make Wiki more
useful. You may phrase them here or just jump over to the Wiki -- please
let me know, if you need a Wiki account.

best regards
Maciej