[Scribus] Scribus Wiki Usefulness (Was: Re: Why do?)

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1
Sat Jul 29 17:07:17 CEST 2006

Dnia poniedzia?ek, 24 lipca 2006 09:38, Maciej Hanski napisa?:

> Hi Allen,
> first, thank you for your feedback. I (and probably other wiki authors
> too) am very much interested in your suggestions how to make Wiki more
> useful. You may phrase them here or just jump over to the Wiki -- please
> let me know, if you need a Wiki account.

OK maybe this isn't the right place (in the thread) to write that, but if
anyone needs to have an all in one search engine I can try to find some spare
GB's on my HDD to let search.srem.org index the wiki and the docs. Of course
if the devs don't have anything similar in mind already and if they don't
hurt me to badly for using all of their precious bandwidth. I know the search
engine needs a general overhaul, but it's hard to patch a newer version for
PLD Linux so that'll work - just give me some extra time....

--
?ukasz [DeeJay1] Jerna?
http://www.actus.org.pl/