[Scribus] Strange Bug with Scim

Tom Hicks tom
Fri Jul 21 13:44:07 CEST 2006

In message <200607202110.22943.jjj at gmx.de>
          Jan Kandziora <jjj at gmx.de> wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2006 20:17 schrieb Plinnell:
>>
>> This is probably related to this:
>>
>> http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=1908
>>
> Really? I'm not deeply into scim or know how input methods work with qt, but I
> first thought the input validation of those "float" input fields gets messed
> up with scim,. Moreover because the integer field in the "new document"
> dialog works fine...
>
> Kind regards
>
>  Jan
Jan, i would have a guess and say that Plinnell got the wrong bug
number. i would probably say that it's todo with these:

http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=3826
and
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/scribus/+bug/37711

Just that they are todo with input fields resetting to 0. try the
running a script workaround from those bugs, if that works then I
would say that it is the same bug...

Although i could be completely wrong, and defiantly don't know what Im
talking about ;-)
tomh