[Scribus] Strange Bug with Scim

Jan Kandziora jjj
Fri Jul 21 14:42:42 CEST 2006

Am Freitag, 21. Juli 2006 13:44 schrieb Tom Hicks:

> Jan, i would have a guess and say that Plinnell got the wrong bug
> number. i would probably say that it's todo with these:
>
> http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=3826
> and
> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/scribus/+bug/37711

Thanks Tom, that gave me some pointers. As I found out,

LC_ALL=C scribus

is a good workaround for my problem -- qt spinner-floats work now and german
translation is there, too. It seems this bug appears only with the "de"
locale, which is somewhat a big "Bummer".

Changing the default input method for the input fields results in SIGSEGV,
instantly or when changing the field's contents.

Kind regards

	Jan
--
"When you say 'I wrote a program that crashed Windows', people just
stare at you blankly and say 'Hey, I got those with the system,