[Scribus] Strange Bug with Scim

Jan Kandziora jjj
Thu Jul 20 21:10:22 CEST 2006

Am Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2006 20:17 schrieb Plinnell:

> This is probably related to this:
>
> http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=1908

Really? I'm not deeply into scim or know how input methods work with qt, but I
first thought the input validation of those "float" input fields gets messed
up with scim,. Moreover because the integer field in the "new document"
dialog works fine...

Kind regards

	Jan
--
beta test, v:
	To voluntarily entrust one's data, one's livelihood and one's