[Scribus] New User Help Request

Rich Shepard rshepard
Tue Jan 31 18:25:46 CET 2006

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006, Louis Desjardins wrote:

> Welcome to Scribus!

   Thank you, Louis. Scribus is now the fifth writing tool I use (the others
are joe, emacs, OO.o Writer, and LaTeX). Each has its purpose.

> For text handling, Scribus works best using Stylesheet. Edit > Paragraph
> Styles

   I've seen this and will work with it to become more familiar with it. This
simple document is more quickly created by editing the text within each
frame. Later I'll learn how to set up each style I'd want to use.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"